Actuarial Student Support
As an actuarial student you will be part of a close community of students, alumni, faculty and advisors who will support you in everything from choosing classes to career development. Learn more about the wide-range of support we offer:
- Meet with Academic Advising to develop a strategy for your academic plan.
- Scholarships are available through the department as well as external actuarial organizations.
- The UMN Actuary Club is a great way to meet other students, meet local professionals, and connect with a mentor. Peer to peer mentoring and exam fee support is available through the Actuary Club.
- The Actuarial Career Fair is a regional career fair, hosted by the University of Minnesota early in the fall semester.
- Career Counseling In addition to coursework, engaging in networking and career enrichment activities help prepare for your professional career.