Career resources for alumni
Most people change jobs a number of times in their life, which requires using job-search strategies multiple times. Although the College of Science and Engineering Career Center focuses primarily on serving current students, we also provide some resources for alumni.
CSE alumni who have graduated within the past year:
All CSE Career Center services that are available to current students are also available to alumni for one calendar year after graduation (i.e. If you graduated in May 2017, you will have full access until May 2018).
CSE alumni who have graduated more than one year ago:
Career counselors do not schedule career appointments for alumni who graduated more than a year ago. However, all alumni are welcome to use the reference materials located in the CSE Career Center in Lind Hall, Suite 105. Alumni can also access resources available on the College of Science and Engineering website:
- Job search resources
- Employment opportunity resources
- Professional development and continuing education
Alumni have access to GoldPASS, the University of Minnesota’s database of internships and full-time jobs for students and alumni. To set up your account, visit the GoldPASS website.
- University of Minnesota Career Services for Alumni
- University of Minnesota Alumni Association - Advance your career
- College of Continuing and Professional Studies
The following resources are not endorsed by the College of Science and Engineering and are strictly listed for the convenience of alumni.
- Association of Career Professionals International
- The Bailey Consulting Group
- Dreamweavers Institute
- Innerview Consulting
- Minnesota Career Development Association
- Pathways Career Success Strategies
- Prototype Career Services