Make the Leap to Large
Never developed a large proposal before? Take advantage of this series of seven webinars sponsored by the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) 2021 to help principal investigators of small and medium sized research projects to "make the leap to large" to larger-scale projects that are generally involve millions of dollars, multiple years, and very ambitious goals.
- Introduction: Foundations of the Leap to Large Program (length 1:08:44)
- Stakeholders: Stakeholder Alignment (length 1:12:13)
- Measurement: Measurement Measurement (length 1:31:22)
- Leadership: Project Leadership (length 1:31:55)
- Data: Data Management (length 1:29:29)
- Workforce: Workforce Development (length 1:31:00)
- Collaboration: Collaboration (length 1:34:16)
Accelerating Technology, Innovation and Partnerships
Dr. Erwin Gianchandani, NSF Assistant Director for Technology, Innovation and Partnerships, shared updates and answered questions about programs and activities with NSF's Directorate for Technology, Innovation and Partnerships (TIP). This webinar was recorded on May 31, 2023.