Matt AndersonTeaching Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
BSME, Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota
PhD, Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Experimental fluid mechanics
- Hydrodynamic stability
- Filtration and particle physics
- Modeling and numerical simulations
- Engineering education
- ME3331: Thermodynamics
- ME3332: Fluid Mechanics
- ME3333: Heat Transfer
- ME4031: Basic Measurements Laboratory
- ME4053: Mechanical Engineering Modeling
- ME4583: Design for Life: Water in Tanzania
- ME5341: Case Studies in Thermal Engineering & Design
- ME5344: Thermodynamics of Fluid Flow with Applications
|Shear Flow Control Laboratory||ME 471|
- H. Yang, S. He, H. Ouyang, M. Anderson, L. Shen, & C. Hogan, “The pressure drop across combined polydisperse spherical particle-cylindrical fiber networks,” Chemical Engineering Science, 192, 2018, pp 634-641.
- A. Hoxie and M. Anderson, “Evaluating high volume blends of vegetable oil in micro-gas turbine engines,” Renewable Energy, 101, 2017 pp.886-893.
- T. Shepard, A. Hoxie and M. Anderson, "I did not anticipate this: Experiences from the Early Years," Proceedings of 121st ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, 2014.
- H. Kanchi, K. Russell, M. Anderson, S. Beard, P. Strykowski and F. Masheyek, “Fluidic control with microjets in dump combustors,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol 54, 2011, pp 5595-5605.