Allison HubelProfessor, Mechanical Engineering
- 2017 Outstanding Achievement in Biobanking, ISBER
- 2013 Scholar, National Blood Foundation
- 2012 Fellow, American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineers
- 2008 Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- 2001 Presidential Distinguished Faculty
Pi CH, Dosa PI, Hubel A, “Differential evolution for the optimization of the DMSO-free cryoprotectants: influences of control parameters, J Biomech Engr, 142 (7): 071006.
Li R, Hornberger K, Dutton JR, Hubel A, “Cryopreservation of human iPS cell aggregates in a DMSO-free solution-an optimization and comparative study”, Frontiers in Biotechnology, DOI: 10.3389/fbioe.2020.00001.
Pi CH*, Hornberger K*, Dosa PI, Hubel A, "Understanding the frreezing responses of T-cells and other subsets of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells using DSMO-free cryoprotectants, Cytotherapy," 22(5): 291-300, 2020.
Hornberger K, Li R, Duarte ARC, Hubel A, “Natural Deep Eutectic systems for nature-inspired preservation of cells”, AICHE J, DOI: 10.1002/aic.17085.
Li R, Johnson R, Yu G, McKenna DH, Hubel A, “Preservation of cell-based immunotherapies for clinical trials”, Cytotherapy, 21(9): 943-957, 2019.