Cari DutcherAssociate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Honors and Awards
- George W. Taylor Career Development Award (2019)
- McKnight Land-Grant Professorship (2017-2019)
- American Associate of Aerosol Research (AAAR)ME 8113
- Kenneth T. Whitby Award (2017)
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award (2016-2021)
- ACS-PRF Doctoral New Investigator Award (2016-2018)
- 3M Non-Tenured Faculty Award (2015-2017)
- National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Research Fellowship (2011-2013)
- American Association of University Women Dissertation Year Fellowship (2008-2009)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (2005-2008)
- Wilkinson, N.A. and Dutcher, C.S. Axial Mixing and Vortex Stability to in-situ Radial Injection in Taylor-Couette Laminar and Turbulent Flows, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 854, 324-347 (2018)
- Narayan, S., Moravec, D. B., Hauser, B. G., Dallas, A. J., Dutcher, C.S. Understanding the impact of droplet size and surfactant transport on liquid-liquid separation of water-in-fuel microemulsions. Energy and Fuels, 32 (7), 7326-7337 (2018).
- Nandy, L. and Dutcher, C.S. Phase Behavior of Ammonium Sulfate with Organic Acid Solutions in Aqueous Aerosol Mimics Using Microfluidic Traps. Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 122 (13), 3480-2490 (2018)
- Metaxas, A., Raethke, E., Wilkinson, N., Dutcher, C.S. In situ polymer flocculation and growth in Taylor-Couette flows, Soft Matter, 14, 8627-8635 (2018).
- Metcalf, A.R., Narayan, S., Dutcher, C.S., A Review of Microfluidic Concepts and Applications for Atmospheric Aerosol Science, Aerosol Science & Technology, 52 (3), 310-329 (2018).