Frank KelsoTeaching Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Honors and Awards
- 2015 Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Award
- 2013-2016 3M Chair for Experiential Learning
- 2002 CCE Distinguished Teaching Award
- 2002 Institute of Technology Best Instructor Award
- Leser, C., F. Kelso and A. Gordon, “Software Tools for a Materials Testing Curriculum,” ASTM Sixth Symposium on Application of Automation Technology in Fatigue and Fracture Testing, STP 1571, sponsored by ASTM Committee E08 on Fatigue and Fracture, December 2013.
- Kelso, F., “Pendulum Experiments for a Vibration Laboratory,” Proc., ASEE North Midwest Sectional Conference, Oct. 2010.
- Visarius, M., J. Lessmann, F. Kelso, and W. Hardt, "Generic Integration Infrastructure for IP-based Design Processes and Tools with a Unified XML Format," in Integration: The VLSI Journal 37 (2004) 289-321
- Kelso, F. and J. Weinberg, “Web-delivered Case Studies In Engineering Education,” Proc. ASEE Conference, Minneapolis, MN, Sept. 2000.