Jane DavidsonProfessor and Ronald L. and Janet A. Christenson Chair in Renewable Energy, Mechanical Engineering
Honors and Awards
- American Solar Energy Society Charles Greeley Abbot Award.
- Yellott and Frank Kreith Energy Awards.
- University of Minnesota Distinguished Women Scholar Award in Science and Engineering
- Hathaway, B.J. and Davidson, J.H., “Demonstration of a Prototype Molten Salt Solar Gasification Reactor,” Solar Energy, 142, 224-230, 2017.
- Sedler, Thomas R. Chase, and Jane H. Davidson. Mechanical Properties of Gelcast Cerium Dioxide From 23 to 1500 °C. J. of Engineering Materials and Technology,139(1):011008, 2017.
- Su, Y., Ng, T., and Davidson, J.H., “A Parallel Non-Dimensional Lattice Boltzmann Method for Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer with Solid-Liquid Phase Change” International J. of Heat and Mass Transfer, 106, 503–517, 2017.
- Sedler, S.J., Chase, T.R., and Davidson, J.H., “Modeling the Elastic Properties of Reticulated Porous Ceramics”, J. of Engineering Materials and Technology, 139(1), 011011 (10 pages), 2017.
- Su, Yan, Ng, T., Zhang, Y. and Davidson, J.H., “Three dimensional thermal diffusion in anisotropic heterogeneous structures simulated by a non-dimensional lattice Boltzmann method with a controllable structure generation scheme based on discrete Gaussian quadrature space and velocity”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 108, 386–401, 2017.