Natasha WrightRichard and Barbara Nelson Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Award, International Desalination Association World Congress, October 2017
- Lemelson-MIT Graduate Student Winner, April 2017
- Forbes 30 Under 30 in Energy, January 2016
- USAID Desal Prize, First Place, 2015
- Natasha C. Wright and Amos G. Winter V., “Design of Spiral-Wound Electrodialysis Modules.” Desalination, Volume 458,15 May 2019, Pages 54-65.
- Natasha C. Wright, Sahil S. Shah, Susan E. Amrose, and Amos G. Winter V., “A Robust Model of Brackish Water Electrodialysis Desalination with Experimental Comparison at Different Size Scales.” Desalination, Volume 443, 1 October 2018, Pages 27-43.
- Sahil R. Shah, Natasha C. Wright , Amos G. Winter V., “Cost-Optimal Design of a Batch Electrodialysis System for Domestic Desalination of Brackish Groundwater” Desalination , Volume 443, 1 October 2018, Pages 198-211.
- Natasha C. Wright, Amos G. Winter V., “Justification for community-scale photovoltaic-powered electrodialysis desalination systems for inland rural villages in India,” Desalination, Volume 352, 3 November 2014, Pages 82-91.