Perry LiProfessor, Mechanical Engineering
Honors and Awards
- Young Investigator Award in Flexible Automation, Japan-USA Symposium on Flexible Automation, 2000-2002.
- Achievement Award, Corporate Research & Technology, Xerox Corporation , 1996
- Special Recognition Award, Corporate Research & Technology, Xerox Corporation, 1997
- Teaching Fellow, Biomedical Engineering, Boston University, 1987-88
- Exhibitioner, Downing College, Cambridge University, 1986-87
- Whitby Scholarship, Downing College, Cambridge University, 1984-86
- S.Y. Lee, P. Y. Li and F. Eskilsson, "Energetically Passive Multi Degree-of-Freedom Hydraulic Human Power Amplifier with Assistive Dynamics", IEEE Trans. on Control Systems, 2019. [To appear]
- H. Tian, P. Y. Li and J. D. Van de Ven, "Valve Timing Control for a Digital Displacement Hydraulic Motor using an Angle-Domain Repetitive Controller", ASME/IEEE Trans. on Mechatronics, 2019. [To appear].
- Z. Du, K. L. Cheong and P. Y. Li, "Energy Management Strategy of a Power-split hydraulic hybrid vehicle based on Lagrange Multiplier and Its Modifications", Proc. of the IME, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control, 2018 [To appear].
- A. Srivatsa and P. Y. Li, "How moisture content affects the performance of a liquid piston air compressor/expander", J. of Energy Storage, 2018., pp.121-132.
- J. Wieberdink, P. Y. Li, T. W. Simon and J. D. Van de Ven, "Effects of Porous Media Insert on the Efficiency and Power Density of a High Pressure (210 bar) Liquid Piston Air Compressor/Expander - An Experimental Study", Applied Energy (212), Feb., 2018, pp. 1025-1037.