Perry LiProfessor, Mechanical Engineering
Ph.D. 1995, Mechanical Engineering, University of California at Berkeley
M.S. 1990, Biomedical Engineering, Boston University
B.A. 1987, Electrical and Information Sciences, Cambridge University
Mechatronics & Intelligent Machines Laboratory - ME 3130
- Fluid power.
- Control of printing and imaging systems.
- Rehabilitation Engineering.
- Paper manufacturing and robotics.
- Nonlinear and intelligent control.
- Transportation systems.
- S.Y. Lee, P. Y. Li and F. Eskilsson, "Energetically Passive Multi Degree-of-Freedom Hydraulic Human Power Amplifier with Assistive Dynamics", IEEE Trans. on Control Systems, 2019. [To appear]
- H. Tian, P. Y. Li and J. D. Van de Ven, "Valve Timing Control for a Digital Displacement Hydraulic Motor using an Angle-Domain Repetitive Controller", ASME/IEEE Trans. on Mechatronics, 2019. [To appear].
- Z. Du, K. L. Cheong and P. Y. Li, "Energy Management Strategy of a Power-split hydraulic hybrid vehicle based on Lagrange Multiplier and Its Modifications", Proc. of the IME, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control, 2018 [To appear].
- A. Srivatsa and P. Y. Li, "How moisture content affects the performance of a liquid piston air compressor/expander", J. of Energy Storage, 2018., pp.121-132.
- J. Wieberdink, P. Y. Li, T. W. Simon and J. D. Van de Ven, "Effects of Porous Media Insert on the Efficiency and Power Density of a High Pressure (210 bar) Liquid Piston Air Compressor/Expander - An Experimental Study", Applied Energy (212), Feb., 2018, pp. 1025-1037.