Rajesh RajamaniBenjamin Y.H. Liu / TSI Applied Technology Chair, Mechanical Engineering
Honors and Awards
- Best University Start Ups of 2016
- ASME Fellow
- Editors’ Choice, Applied Physics Letters
- O. Hugo Schuck Award
- Ralph R. Teetor Award
- CTS Research Partnership Award
- Best Paper of the Year Award
- NSF CAREER Award
- Outstanding Achievement of the Year Award
- The Sivasailam Merit Prize
- A. Zemouche, F. Zhang, F. Mazenc and R. Rajamani, “High Gain Nonlinear Observer with Lower Tuning Parameter,” accepted for publication as a full paper in IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, to appear in Vol. 64, No. 8, August 2019.
- W. Jeon, A. Zemouche and R. Rajamani, “Tracking of Vehicle Motion on Highways and Urban Roads Using a Nonlinear Observer,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 644-655, April 2019.
- W. Jeon and R. Rajamani, “Rear Vehicle Tracking on a Bicycle Using Active Sensor Orientation Control,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 19, No. 8, pp. 2638-2649, August 2018.
- Y. Zhang, A.S. Sezen, M. Ahmadi, X. Cheng and R. Rajamani, “Paper Based Supercapacitive Mechanical Sensors,” Scientific Reports, a Nature journal, Vol. 8, Article 16284, November 2018.
- S. Zhang, R. Rajamani, and A. S. Sezen, “Wearable Water Content Sensor based on Ultrasound and Magnetic Sensing,” Annals of Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 46, No. 12, pp. 2079-2090, December 2018.