Thomas ChaseMorse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- Tu, Haink C., Rannow, Michael B., Wang, Meng, Li, Perry Y., Chase, Thomas R., and Van de Ven, James D., 2012, “Design, Modeling, and Validation of a High-Speed Rotary Pulse-Width-Modulation On/Oﬀ Hydraulic Valve”, ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol. 134, No. 6, Paper #061002.
- Michael, D. G., et al. (including T. R.Chase), 2008, “The Magnetized Steel and Scintillator Calorimeters of the MINOS Experiment”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Vol. 596, No. 2, pp. 190-228.
- Michael, D. G., et al. (including T. R. Chase), 2006, “Observation of Muon Neutrino Disappearance with the MINOS Detectors in the NuMI Neutrino Beam”, Physical Review Letters, Vol. 97, No. 19, article #191801.
- Adamson, P., et al. (including T. R. Chase), 2006, “First observations of separated atmospheric νµ and ν µ events in the MINOS detector”, Physical Review D (Particles and Fields), Vol. 73, No. 7, article #072002.
- Chase, Thomas R., 2006, “A Note on the Waldron Construction for Transmission Angle Rectiﬁcation”, ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, Vol. 128, No. 2, pp. 509-512.