Tianhong CuiDistinguished McKnight University Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- Taiho Yeom, Terrence Simon, Mark North, and Tianhong Cui, “High-Frequency Translational Agitation with Micro Pin-Fin Surfaces for Enhancing Heat Transfer of Forced Convection”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer (Accepted)
- Taiho Yeom, Terrence Simon, Tao Zhang, Min Zhang, Mark North, and Tianhong Cui, “Enhanced Heat Transfer of Heat Sink Channels with Micro Pin Fin Roughened Walls”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 92, 2016: 617-627.
- Peng Li, Bo Zhang, and Tianhong Cui, “Towards Intrinsic Graphene Biosensor: A Label-Free, Suspended Single Crystalline Graphene Sensor for Multiplex Lung Cancer Tumor Markers Detection”, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol. 72, 2015: 168–174
- Peng Li, Bo Zhang, and Tianhong Cui, “TiO2 and Shrink Induced Tunable Nano Self-Assembled Graphene Composites for Label Free Biosensors”, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol. 216, 2015: 337-342.
- Peng Li and Tianhong Cui, “Single Crystalline Graphene Radio Frequency Nano Switches”, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 25, 2015: 075022.