Tim KowalewskiRichard and Barbara Nelson Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
- John O'Neill, Jason Lu, Rodney Dockter, and Timothy Kowalewski. Stretchable, flexible, scalable smart skin sensors for robotic position and force estimation. Sensors, 18(4):953, 2018.
- John J O'Neill, Trevor K Stephens, and Timothy M Kowalewski. Evaluation of torque measurement surrogates as applied to grip torque and jaw angle estimation of robotic surgical tools. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 3(4):3027--3034, 2018.
- Trevor K Stephens, Nathan J Kong, Rodney L Dockter, John J O'Neill, Robert M Sweet, and Timothy M Kowalewski. Blended shared control utilizing online identification. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, 13(6):769--776, 2018.
- Trevor K Stephens, John J O'Neill, Nathan J Kong, Mark V Mazzeo, Jack E Norfleet, Robert M Sweet, and Timothy M Kowalewski. Conditions for reliable grip force and jaw angle estimation of da vinci surgical tools. International journal of computer assisted radiology and surgery, pages 1--11, 2018.
- Rodney L. Dockter, Thomas S. Lendvay, Robert M. Sweet, and Timothy M. Kowalewski. The minimally acceptable classification criterion for surgical skill: Intent vectors and separability of raw motion data. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery, 12(7):1151--1159, July 2017.