Vinod SrinivasanRichard and Barbara Nelson Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering
Honors and Awards
- Best Paper Award - Indian Ceramics Society
- Nampoothiri, K. N., Seshasayee, M. S., Srinivasan, V., Bobji, M. S., & Sen, P. (2018). Direct heating of aqueous droplets using high frequency voltage signals on an EWOD platform. Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical, 273, 862–872.
- Pal, A, E. Joseph, V. Vadakkumbatt, N. Yadav, V. Srinivasan, H. J. Maris, and A. Ghosh, 2017. Collapse of Vapor-Filled Bubbles in Liquid Helium. Journal of Low Temperature Physics 188, (3-4) : 101-111.
- Khivsara, S., V. Srinivasan, and P. Dutta, 2016. Radiative heating of supercritical carbon dioxide flowing through tubes. Applied Thermal Engineering, 109, pp. 871-877.
- Sarkar, D., A. Jain, R. J. Goldstein and V. Srinivasan, 2016. A general approach to corrections for lateral conduction error in steady-state heat transfer measurements. International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 109, pp. 413-423.
- Chen, R.K., M.C. Lu, V. Srinivasan*, Z. Wang, H.H. Cho and A. Majumdar, 2009. Nanowires for enhanced boiling heat transfer. Nano Letters, 9( 2), pp. 548-553.