The College of Science and Engineering (CSE) - Twin Cities provides no-cost software to students, faculty, and staff for work-related use.
- Select a product name linked below. A page for that software will display.
- Follow instructions for the available software licenses. You will be directed to our software download site, the University’s software download site, or the vendor’s site
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ansys Student Software by Ansys
- Creo Student Edition by PTC
- LabVIEW by National Instruments
- Mathematica by Wolfram
- MATLAB by The MathWorks
- SOLIDWORKS by Dassault Systèmes
- VMware by Dell Technologies
AppsToGo is the University of Minnesota's application delivery service that allows you to run software without having to install it on your computer. After creating a CSE Labs account, students and instructors will have access to CSE software and to CSE Labs desktop computers - in addition to University provided resources - in AppsToGo.
Looking for additional software? The University of Minnesota provides discounted or no-cost software to students, faculty, and staff for work-related and personal use including:
- AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, and related software by Autodesk
- Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
- Microsoft Office
- ...and more!
For more information visit Office of Information Technology Software.