- Consulting: Purchase, Process, and Technology
- Database Hosting
- Information Security
- IT Asset and Inventory Management
- Loaner Equipment - Checkout and Management
- Purchase & Vendor Management
- Service Desk and Support Oversight
- Software Support and License Management
- Special Events
- Standard Networking
- Training and Documentation
- Vendor Relations
- Web Support - Basic
- First Contact Service Desk
- Computer and Device Support
- Networking - Supplemental
- Printer Support
- Purchasing - Basic
- Managed Hosting
- Self-Managed Hosting
- Instructional Support - Fundamentals
- Instructional Support - Customized
- Instructional Lab and Instrument Host Support
- Lecture Capture Support
- Research Support - Fundamentals
- Custom Linux Instances for Research
- Datacenter Hosting
- Research Lab and Instrument Host Support
Use Guidance Key
Given preference, where possible.
May be used when "Preferred" is not an option.
Does not align with standards and should not be deployed.
Life Cycle Phases Key
Being investigated. No commitment.
Committed to future implementation.
Currently available for use.
Being retired and use is restricted.
No longer available for use.