Web Support - Basic
Provides website guidance, consulting, instruction, triage, and troubleshooting, for standard University web platforms and tools including Drupal Lite and Google Sites.
- Recommendations for matching the right solution to meet your needs.
- Student group website consultations.
- Basic instructions for creating and editing Google Sites.
- Assistance requesting new Drupal Lite sites through the Office of Information Technology.
- Advice on University policies and standards including digital accessibility and branding.
What's Not Included
- All support relating to CSE unit websites and Enterprise Drupal is available via our Collegiate Website Work service.
- Significant website customization or assistance is available via CSE-IT’s Custom Solutions Development and Custom Solutions Maintenance services.
What You Need to Do
- For new websites, request a Drupal Lite site or create a Google Site.
- For existing websites, email firstname.lastname@example.org to report issues or request assistance.
- Manage content on your site.
May be used when "Preferred" is not an option.
Life Cycle Phase
Currently available for use.
More About Primary Support Services
- Consulting: Purchase, Process, and Technology
- Database Hosting
- Information Security
- IT Asset and Inventory Management
- Loaner Equipment - Checkout and Management
- Purchase & Vendor Management
- Service Desk and Support Oversight
- Software Licensing Information
- Software Support and License Management
- Special Events
- Standard Networking
- Training and Documentation