Provides academic-related poster printing services to affiliates of CSE units that contribute to the cost of consumables and maintenance of the printers.
Kong Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 36” or 42” semi-gloss paper rolls, and 42” fabric rolls.
- We accept color or black and white PDF files.
- Poster trimming.
What’s Not Included
- We don’t design posters—we only print them.
- We cannot print posters that require a roll size larger than 42” paper or fabric. One dimension of the poster must be 42” or less.
What You Need to Do
- Submit a Poster Printing Request Form.
- Units that participate in the Poster Printing program contribute an annual fee that covers the costs of materials, ink, and printer maintenance.
- Requests made 2 business days (48 hours) in advance of the desired pick-up time are guaranteed completed by the requested time.
- Posters are available for pick up from the CSE-IT Service Desk in Keller Hall 1-201, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding University holidays.