Student support - $90 million
Gifts for scholarships and fellowships will unleash the potential of CSE students, now and for generations to come. Your gifts will create and sustain:
- Half-tuition scholarships for 350 undergraduates - $60 million
- Fellowships for 75 graduate students - $30 million
Visit the student support web page.
Create unlimited possibilities
Faculty support - $80 million
Gifts for chairs and professorships will expand our culture of unlimited possibilities, as we continue to invest in top faculty. Your gifts will create and sustain:
- 20 new faculty chairs and professorships - $40 million
- Awards for faculty research - $40 million
Visit the faculty support web page.
Facilities and infrastructure - $40 million
Campaign gifts will ensure that our teaching, learning, and research environments foster the highest levels of academics and research discoveries. Your gifts will create and sustain:
- Capital projects and educational programs to meet the growing demand for classes in Biomedical Engineering, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Chemistry, and Computer Science
- Renovation and expansion of Shepherd Labs and Lind, Smith, Vincent, and Fraser Halls
Visit the facilities and infrastructure web page.
Fuel our promise to the future
Outreach initiatives - $25 million
Campaign gifts for outreach will support CSE's promise to inspire today's young people to become tomorrow's scientists and engineers. Your gifts will create and sustain:
- Investments in emerging opportunities
- High-impact outreach events, including Physics Force and Energy and U
- Enrichment efforts in K-12 schools in the Twin Cities, including targeted math and science programs for parents and children, girls, talented youth, and middle-school students
Visit the outreach initiatives web page.
Empower future experts
Experiential learning - $15 million
Gifts will empower more students with the expertise they need for life after graduation.
Your gifts will create and sustain:
- Internships, mentorships, and co-ops
- Student research projects with faculty
- Study abroad opportunities
- Engagement in dynamic student organizations
- Hands-on opportunities to take learning outside the classroom
Visit the experiential learning web page.