Apply to the Dual M.S. Program in ISyE and Civil Engineering

To enter the dual MS program in ISyE and Civil Engineering (Transportation Engineering focus), prospective students must submit separate applications to the Civil Engineering MS program and to one of the three MS in ISyE tracks (Analytics, Industrial Engineering, or Systems Engineering). A student must be admitted into both MS programs to be enrolled in the Dual MS in ISyE and Civil Engineering program.

Intent to enroll in the dual program should be indicated in the “Personal Statement” portion of the ISyE application. For additional information on the Civil Engineering portion of the application, please refer to the Department of Civil, Environmental, and Geo-Engineering.

Apply for an MS in ISyE

Apply for an MS in Civil Engineering

Questions? We’re here to help.

For assistance with applying or clarification on our graduate program tracks and details, please contact Graduate Program Coordinator Amy Bolis at or (612) 625-4909.


Questions relating to the admission process should be directed to the Office of Graduate Admissions through their Request Information portal or by calling (612) 625-3014.


More information about the admissions process can be found by visiting: