Transfer students bring rich backgrounds, perspectives, and academic strengths to the ISyE community. Our goal is to make it as smooth and simple as possible to transfer into our program.
Transfers from Outside the University of Minnesota
Information regarding credit transfer, admission requirements and campus visits, information is available on the Future Transfer Students page of the College of Science and Engineering website.
If you have questions about admissions, please contact the Transfer Admissions Counselor for the College of Science and Engineering by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (612) 625-6403.
If your transfer question is specific to the ISyE program, email email@example.com.
Transfers from Within the University of Minnesota
For information about transferring from other colleges or campuses within the University of Minnesota system, visit the College of Science and Engineering website to see course prerequisites, deadlines, and application information.
All students are required to attend a Transfer Information session before applying to the College of Science and Engineering.
The following course requirements must be met prior to admission:
- MATH 2374 — CSE Multivariable Calculus and Vector Analysis
- PHYS 1302W — Introductory Physics for Science and Engineering
- CHEM 1061/1065 — Chemical Principles and Laboratory
- IE 1101 — Foundations of Industrial and Systems Engineering (permission required)**
- IE 2021 — Engineering Economics (permission required)**
**Email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information