How to apply
MnRI is currently waiving GRE requirements for all M.S. in Robotics applicants.
Follow the directions below to apply for the M.S. in Robotics program:
- Navigate to choose.umn.edu/apply and, if you are first time user, create an account. If you already have a login, enter your login information
- Select Robotics - MS from the program list and Fall '20 for the term of entry.
- Complete the following sections of the application:
- Biographical Information
- Personal Background
- Academic History
- Test Scores
- Personal Statement
- Diversity Statement (required only for domestic applicants)
- All other upload areas are optional
- There is not a minimum requirement for a number of Letters of Rec. Ideally, the program would like to see two or more letters from your teachers or supervisors who are familiar with your work. Only letters submitted from official University/employer e-mail addresses will be considered; letters submitted from personal e-mail addresses (e.g. @gmail) will not be considered.
- Application Fee
- The Office of Graduate Admissions charges a one time fee for the application ($95)
- Be sure to email email@example.com after you have submitted your application.