MnRI Technology Day Camp
The Minnesota Robotics Institute is hosting a Technology Day Camp for young people going into 6th to 8th grade. Participants will learn about robots and robotic technology through fun hands-on activities. Through the camp activities, students will also practice STEM skills including soldering, electronic circuit design, 2D computer-aided design, computer programming, and oral presentation.
- Camp Days: Monday, August 8 - Wednesday, August 10
- Drop-off & Pick-up Area: Akerman Hall
- Drop-off Period: 8:15 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Activities start: 9:00 a.m.
- Activities end: 3:45 p.m.
- Pick-up Period: 4:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Summary of Camp Activities
- Build a robot
- Have your drawing be manufactured by a computer
- Program robots with just paper and markers
- Learn about electrical circuits
- So much more!
Presentations - You are invited!
- You are cordially invited to attend your child's presentation about their camp experience
- Each child may have one (1) parent or guardian attending
- Date & Time: Wednesday, August 10th from 2:15 - 3:15 p.m.
- Please arrive by 2:10 p.m.
- Please park in the Washington Avenue parking ramp
COVID Safety & Masking Policy
Masks will be worn by staff during all activities except while eating or drinking. Masks are strongly recommended for all children and parents/guardians who attend camp activities.