MnRI Technology Day Camp
The Minnesota Robotics Institute is hosting a Technology Day Camp for young people going into 6th to 8th grade. Participants will learn about robots and robotic technology through fun, hands-on activities. Through the camp activities, students will also practice STEM skills, including soldering, electronic circuit design, 2D computer-aided design, computer programming, and oral presentation.
Two camps are open for registration this year:
- July 24-26 (Mon-Wed)
- August 14-16 (Mon-Wed)
- Drop-off Period: 8:15 - 8:45 am
- Activities start: 9 am
- Activities end: 3:45 pm
- Pick-up Period: 4 - 4:30 pm
- Drop-off & Pick-up Area: Kenneth H. Keller Hall
Summary of Camp Activities
- Build a robot
- Have your drawing manufactured by a computer
- Program Robots with just paper and markers
- Learn about Electrical Circuits
- So much more!
Presentations - You are invited!
- You are cordially invited to attend your child's presentation about their camp experience
- Each child may have one (1) parent or guardian attending
- Camp Day & Time: Wednesday, 2:25 - 3:25 pm
- Please arrive by 2:15 pm
- Please park in the Washington Avenue Parking Ramp