Resolved: Service Outage: Keller Hall Power Outage
Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Keller Hall and dependent services
At 8:50, CSE-IT began receiving reports of a power outage in Keller Hall.
Unavailable services include:
- Keller lab machines
- faculty homepages
- Keller data center and more
- 10/11/2023, 8:50 a.m. , CSE-IT began receiving reports of issues regarding a power outage in Keller hall.
- 10/11/2023, 9:30 a.m. , CSE-IT staff onsite have confirmed the power situation. Facilities management has been contacted.
- 10/11/2023, 10:30 a.m. , CSE-IT in conjunction with Facilities management was able to bring back power to initial power banks. In regards to our services, we currently have an ETA of 2-3 hours for them to be brought back online.
- 10/11/2023, 11:30 a.m. Almost all functionality to our services and servers has been fully restored.
- 10/11/2023, 12:00 p.m. , CSE-IT restored All functionality to our services and servers. Please contact CSE-IT at 612-625-0876 or email@example.com if you are encountering symptoms described above.