Kevin LederAssociate Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of Fulbright Scholar Award to visit University of Oslo in Norway, 2018.
- 2010 Best Publication Prize, INFORMS Simulation Society
- 2016 NSF CAREER Award
- Mathematical modeling of proneural glioblastoma reveals optimized radiation dosing schedules (with K. Pitter, E. Holland, F. Michor and et al),Cell (2014)
- Multifocality and recurrence risk: a quantitative model of field cancerization (with J. Foo and M. Ryser), Journal of Theoretical Biology (2014).
- Robust and probabilistic optimization of dose schedules in radiotherapy (with H. Badri and Y. Watanabe), Physics in Medicine and Biology (2015)
- Quantifying the Dynamics of Field Cancerization in HPV-Negative Head and Neck Cancer: A Multiscale Modeling Approach (with M. Ryser, W. Lee, and J. Foo), Cancer Research (2016)
- Optimizing chemoradiotherapy to target multi-site metastatic disease and tumor growth (with H. Badri, E. Salari, and Y. Watanabe), INFORMS Journal of Computing (2018).
- Dynamics of Cancer Recurrence (with J. Foo), Annals of Applied Probability (2013).