Keller Hall 4-250
Computer Lab At a Glance
- Seating: 50
- Wheelchair Accessible Desks: 2
- Total Workstations: 50
- Operating Systems: Ubuntu 20.04
- Computer Names: csel-kh4250-01.cselabs.umn.edu to
- Computer Specifications:
- Dell Optiplex 9020
- Intel® Core™ i7 @ 1.6 GHz (x3)
- 32 GB RAM
- Monitors: one 30" LCD per computer
- HP LaserJet M651 Color Printer
- HP LaserJet M806 B&W Printer
- Scanner: HP Digital Sender 9250C Scanner
For assistance, contact CSE-IT or use the red phone available in some labs.
To request adaptive technologies email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals with a CSE Labs account are able to print at any CSE computer lab or classroom. Learn more about printing in CSE Labs.
CSE Labs Accounts
Students who are currently enrolled in the College of Science and Engineering are eligible for a CSE Labs account.
- Review the University’s policy for Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources.
- Request a CSE Labs account.
Current CSE faculty can submit an account request via email to email@example.com.