Lind Hall 40
Classroom At a Glance
- Seating: Closed
- Wheelchair Accessible Desks: 1
- Total Workstations: 43
- Operating Systems: Ubuntu 20.04
- Computer Names: csel-lind40-01.cselabs.umn.edu to
- Computer Specifications:
- Dell Precision T3620
- Intel® Core™ i5 @ 800Hz (x3)
- 32 GB RAM
- Monitors: one 30" LCD per computer
- Printer: HP LaserJet 600 M602DN B&W Printer
For assistance, contact CSE-IT or use the red phone available in some labs.
To request adaptive technologies email email@example.com.
Individuals with a CSE Labs account are able to print at any CSE computer lab or classroom. Learn more about printing in CSE Labs.
CSE Labs Accounts
Students who are currently enrolled in the College of Science and Engineering are eligible for a CSE Labs account.
- Review the University’s policy for Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources.
- Request a CSE Labs account.
Current CSE faculty can submit an account request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.