Mechanical Engineering 308
Computer Lab At a Glance
- Seating: Closed
- Total Workstations: 30
- Operating Systems: Windows 10
- Computer Names: csel-me308-01.cselabs.umn.edu to
- Computer Specifications:
- Dell Precision T3420
- Intel® Core™ i5 @ 3.4GHz (x4)
- 64 GB RAM
- Monitors: one 30" LCD per computer
- HP LaserJet M806 B&W Printer
- HP LaserJet M651 Color Printer
- Scanner: Digital Sender Scanner (me308-digitalsender)
For assistance, contact CSE-IT or use the red phone available in some labs.
To request adaptive technologies email email@example.com.
Individuals with a CSE Labs account are able to print at any CSE computer lab or classroom. Learn more about printing in CSE Labs.
CSE Labs Accounts
Students who are currently enrolled in the College of Science and Engineering are eligible for a CSE Labs account.
- Review the University’s policy for Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources.
- Request a CSE Labs account.
Current CSE faculty can submit an account request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.