U Card Required to Access CSE-IT Resources

Many CSE-IT services and resources such as our classrooms and labs, or in-person service desk are located inside buildings that may require a U Card to enter as part of a safety plan and the return to campus. As a reminder, the Getting Access to University policy requires students, faculty, and staff to carry their University issued U Card when in University buildings outside of public hours.

The University expects more students than usual to need new U Cards this year, between incoming first year students and sophomores who may not have received one. If you need a U Card, avoid the lines, upload your photo, and pick up your card early, if possible.