Ankur ManiAssistant Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- J. Huang, Mani, A., Z. Wang, “The Value of Price Discrimination in Large Social Networks,” forthcoming in Management Science.
- H. Kharkwal, D. Olson, J. Huang, A. Mohan, Mani, A., and J. Srivastava, “University Operations During a Pandemic: A Flexible Decision Analysis Toolkit,” forthcoming in ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems.
- Mani, A., L.R. Varshney, and A. Pentland, “Quantization Games on Social Networks and Language Evolution,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 2021.
- Ankur Mani, Iyad Rahwan and Alex Pentland, “Inducing Peer-Pressure to Promote Cooperation,” Scientific Reports: A Journal of the Nature Publishing Group, April 26, 2013.
- Ankur Mani, Vivek Singh, Alex Pentland, “Social Persuasion in Online and Physical Networks,” forthcoming in Proceedings of the IEEE, 2014.
- Ankur Mani, Hari Sundaram, “Modeling User Context with Applications to Media Retreival,” Multimedia Systems Journal, Springer Verlag, 2007.