Darin EnglandTeaching Associate Professor, Industrial Systems and Engineering
Honors and Awards
2021 Russell J. Penrose Excellence in Teaching Award
- Jennifer E Mason, Darin A England, Brian T Denton, Nilay D Shah, Steven A Smith, Optimizing Statin Treatment Decisions for Diabetes Patients in the Presence of Uncertain Future Adherence, Medical Decision Making, 2012 Jan-Feb, 32(1).
- Darin England, Bharadwaj Veeravalli, and Jon Weissman, A Robust Spanning Tree Topology for Data Collection and Dissemination in Distributed Environments, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 608-620, May, 2007
- Darin England and Jon Weissman, A Resource Leasing Policy for On-demand Computing, International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications, Special Issue on Scheduling for Large-Scale Heterogeneous Platforms, Spring 2006, Vol. 20, No. 1.
- Jon Weissman and Lakshman Aburri and Darin England, Integrated Scheduling: The Best of Both Worlds, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, Elsevier, Volume 63(6), June, 2003.
- Darin England, Jon Weissman, and Jayashree Sadagopan, A New Metric for Robustness with Application to Job Scheduling, in proceedings, IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing 2005 (HPDC-14), July 24-27, 2005, Research Triangle Park, NC.
- Jon Weissman, Seonho Kim, and Darin England, A Dynamic Grid Service Architecture, in proceedings, IEEE International Symposium on Cluster Computing and the Grid (CCGrid2005), May, 2005, Cardiff, UK.
- Darin England and Jon Weissman, A Stochastic Control Model for Deployment of Dynamic Grid Services, in proceedings, Fifth IEEE/ACM International Workshop on Grid Computing (GRID 2004), November 8, 2004, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Darin England and Jon Weissman, Costs and Benefits of Load Sharing in the Computational Grid, in proceedings, 10th Workshop on Job Scheduling Strategies for Parallel Processing, June 13, 2004, New York, New York.