Industrial and Systems Engineering Info Session
What is Industrial and Systems Engineering?
Many students don't know! Industrial and Systems Engineers blend mathematical modeling, engineering thinking, and business practices to optimize system performance. In fact, ISyE is one of the fastest-growing programs in the College of Science and Engineering.
Join our info session on Tuesday, April 12 at 6:30pm CST as we answer the following questions and more. Parents are also welcome to attend!
- What is Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISyE)?
- What kinds of classes do ISyE students take?
- How does ISyE combine engineering and business?
- What kinds of jobs can I get with an ISyE degree?
- Is it still possible to graduate in 4 years?
- What do ISyE students love about ISyE?
Interested but can't attend? Complete this form for more information and we'll connect with you.
Additionally, you can learn more about the ISyE program within the fact sheet below.