Jazeem Abdul Jaleel
Jazeem Abdul JaleelPh.D. Student, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
Minneapolis, MN 55455
- CONFERENCE PRESENTATION 1: Scalable Load Balancing in Presence of Servers under Interference. IISE 2019, Orlando, Florida
- CONFERENCE PRESENTATION 2: Study of Heuristic Dispatching policies in Presence of Servers under Interference. INFORMS-APS 2019, Brisbane, Australia
- Published (co-author): Votke, S., Jaleel, J. A., Suresh, A., Delasay, M., Doroudi, S., & Gandhi, A. (2019, October). Optimal Markovian Dynamic Control of Interference-Prone Server Farms. In 2019 IEEE 27th International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS) (pp. 295-308). IEEE.
- Published (co-author): K. Gardner, J. A. Jaleel, A.Wickeham, and S. Doroudi. Scalable Load Balancing in the Presence of Heterogeneous Servers. Performance Evaluation, 2020
- Accepted (co-author): J. Abdul Jaleel, A. Wickeham, S. Doroudi, and K. Gardner. A General “Power-of-d” Dispatching Framework for Heterogeneous Systems. Queueing Systems, 2021