Krishnamurthy IyerAssociate Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Honors and Awards
- First Place, INFORMS Junior Faculty Interest Group (JFIG) Paper Competition, 2017
- Ralph S. Watts ’72 Excellence in Teaching Award, College of Engineering, Cornell University, 2017
- Dantzig-Lieberman Fellowship (Stanford University) 2011
- Stanford Graduate Fellowship (Office of Technology Licensing Fellow) 2006
- Institute Gold Medal (IIT Bombay) 2006
- Institute Silver Medal (IIT Bombay) 2006
- A. Gorokh, S. Banerjee, and K. Iyer, The Remarkable Robustness of the Repeated Fisher Market, The Twenty-Second ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (EC) 2021.
- Y. Zu, K. Iyer, and H. Xu, Learning to Persuade on the Fly: Robustness Against Ignorance, The Twenty-Second ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (EC) 2021.
- J. Anunrojwong, K. Iyer, and V. Manshadi, Information Design for Congested Social Services: Optimal Need-Based Persuasion, The Twenty-First ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (EC) 2020.
- D. F. Ciocan and K. Iyer, Tractable Equilibria in Sponsored Search with Endogenous Budgets, Operations Research 2021, 69:1, 227-244.
- D. Lingenbrink and K. Iyer, Optimal Signaling Mechanisms in Unobservable Queues, Operations Research 2019, 67:5, 1397--1416. [doi],
- P. Yang, K. Iyer, and P. Frazier, Mean Field Equilibria for Resource Competition in Spatial Settings, Stochastic Systems 2018, 8:4, 265--337. [doi],
- K. Iyer, R. Johari, and M. Sundararajan, Mean Field Equilibria of Dynamic Auctions with Learning, Management Science 2014, 60:12, 2949--2970. [doi],
- K. Iyer, R. Johari, and C. C. Moallemi, Information Aggregation and Allocative Efficiency in Smooth Markets, Management Science 2014, 60:10, 2509--2524. [doi]