Bruker D8 Advance
The Bruker D8 Advance is a Co-source, theta-theta diffractometer equipped with a Lynx-eye position sensitive detector. This detector allows for a range of scattering angles to be measured simultaneously, increasing signal detection and decreasing scan times. Two sample stages are installed with the diffractometer: 1) A rotation stage for increased crystallite illumination and 2) an Anton-Paar CHC Cryo & Humidity stage. Samples can be heated or cooled under and inert atmosphere or vacuum from - 190°C to 300°C, allowing for temperature dependent phase identification. The sample stage is also equipped to handle various level of humidity for biological applications. The Bruker D8 Advance is ideal for temperature dependent x-ray diffraction analysis of inorganics, pharmaceutics, and organic systems which require precise temperature control.
- Co Kα radiation, line source filtered with a Ni foil
- Bruker Lynx-eye position sensitive detector
- Anton-Paar CHC Cryo & Humidity stage
- Temperature dependent x-ray diffraction possible from -190°C to 300°C
- Software level program control for temperature set-point, dwell, and ramping control