Paul StrykowskiGeorge W. Taylor Distinguished Professor, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs, Mechanical Engineering
Honors and Awards
- 1999 George Taylor Distinguished Teaching Award
- 2000 Charles E. Bower Faculty Award
- 2000 Horace Morse Distinguished Teaching Professor
- 2004 Seven Wonders of Engineering Awards, MSPE
- E. Johnson, V. Srinivasan, P. Strykowski, A. Hoxie, “Role of density in gas-assist counterflow atomization,” ILASS-Americas 30th Annual Conference on Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems, Tempe, AZ, May 12-15, 2019.
- T.G. Shepard, J. Lee, B. Yan, and P.J. Strykowski, “Parameters affecting bubble formation and size distribution from porous media,” J. Fluids Engineering, Volume 138, Number 3, 2016, 031202.
- H. Kanchi, K. Russell, M.J. Anderson, S.P. Beard, P.J. Strykowski, and F. Mashayek, “Fluidic control with microjets in dump combustors,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Volume 54, 2011, pp. 5395-5405.
- V. Srinivasan, M.P. Hallberg, and P.J. Strykowski, “Viscous linear stability of axisymmetric low-density jets: parameters influencing absolute instability,” Physics of Fluids, Volume 22, Number 2, 2010, 024103.
- A.A. Behrens, J.M Lutz, and P.J. Strykowski, “Instantaneous flame anchor measurements behind a rearward-facing step,” AIAA Journal, Volume 47, Number 6, 2009, pp. 1350-1357.