- Degree completion steps
- Graduate degree plan for students admitted to our graduate program prior to Fall 2020
- Graduate Planning & Audit System (GPAS) for students admitted to our graduate program Fall 2020 or later
- Declaration of advisor and capstone project title form
- Data science poster fair registration form
- Leave of absence
- Graduate petition form
- Time extension request
- Withdraw from classes
- Curricular practical training (CPT) (follow the instructions on this page)
General academic forms
- University of Minnesota incomplete grade contract (online) Use this online contract request form to initiate receiving an I grade in a course. For more information, please read this One Stop page.
- Special class registration request form (online) - use this form only to request permission for CSCI 5991& CSCI 8991 (Independent Study) or CSCI 5994 & CSCI 8994 (Directed Research) working with a Computer Science & Engineering faculty member.
- Transfer of Credits Request Form
Change of status or readmission
- Lab access form (online) In order to complete the form, you will need your UCard number. Access is contingent on faculty approval.
- CS&E graduate student lounge (Keller 2-212) access request form - Currently enrolled Computer Science and Data Science graduate students can use this form to request or update swipe card access to the grad lounge.