Non-Degree Seeking Student
Explore Your Interests
As a non-degree seeking student, you have the flexibility to explore a wide variety of subjects that pique your interest. Whether you are an industry professional seeking continuing education, want to expand your skill set, or simply learn for the sake of learning, taking classes as a non-degree seeking student can provide you with a valuable and enriching experience.
Non-degree applicants can apply following the steps below:
Registration instructions for non-degree seeking students:
- Part 1: student's personal information.
- Part 2: to find the 5 digit class number, please visit TwoStop and find the course you will be registering for in the list. *Be sure the correct term and year is selected at the top. The class number will be listed directly below the course designator and number (eg. MOT 5103) in parentheses.
- Part 4: Sign and email the form to TLI for departmental approval.
- Tuition: Please visit One Stop to learn about costs. You can contact One Stop's Student Finance for additional questions
- To earn a graduate certificate, you must apply for and be accepted into a graduate certificate program. A limited amount of credits earned as a non-degree seeking student may be transferred into a graduate certificate in compliance with the graduate school's post baccalaureate policies.
- Transcripts are not needed to enroll as a non-degree seeking student.