Cynthia Cattell has been named as a College of Science and Engineering (CSE) Distinguished Professor.
Physicists at the University of Minnesota have announced a detailed study of the physical processes where a Higgs boson is produced and decays to two photons.
Michael Coughlin, Assistant Professor in the School is part of an international team of astronomers who have seen what might be the first light ever detected from a black hole merger.
Zooniverse is the world’s largest and most successful citizen science platform, with over 2 million people contributing to research worldwide.
More About Seminar Calendars
- All Seminars
- Biophysics Seminar
- Center for Excellence in Sensing Technologies & Analytics (CESTA) Seminar
- Center for Quantum Materials (CQM) Seminar
- Condensed Matter (CM) Journal Club
- Condensed Matter (CM) Sack Lunch Seminar
- Condensed Matter (CM) Seminar
- Cosmology (Cosmo) Lunch Seminar
- Elementary Particle Physics (Elem. Part. Phys.) Seminar
- Fine Theoretical Physics Institute (FTPI) Seminar
- High Energy (HEP) Theory Lunch Seminar
- Minnesota Institute for Astrophysics (MIFA) Colloquium
- Minnesota Institute for Astrophysics (MIFA) Journal Club
- Nuclear Theory Seminar
- Physics and Astronomy Colloquium
- Physics Education Research (PER) Seminar
- Space Physics Seminar