May 11, 2022
There are 31 undergraduate recipients for 14 separate scholarships.
May 6, 2022
There are 11 graduate award and fellowship recipients in the School for 2021.
April 13, 2022
Professor Shaul Hanany of the School of Physics and Astronomy has received the 2022 College of Science and Engineering George W. Taylor Award for Distinguished Service.
April 6, 2022
Sajna Hameed (PhD 2021), now a postdoc at the MPI, Stuttgart, Germany, was recently selected as a recipient of the biennial Neutron Scattering Society of America (NSSA) Prize for Outstanding Student
March 21, 2022
Claudia Scarlata was named as a 2022 Distinguished McKnight Professor. She was recognized for her significant contributions to the study of the sources responsible for the last major transformation
March 20, 2022
Assistant Professor Alex McLeod has been awarded the International Union of Pure and Applied Physics 2022 Young Scientist Prize in the Structure and Dynamics of Condensed Matter.
More About Seminar Calendars
- All Seminars
- Biophysics Seminar
- Center for Excellence in Sensing Technologies & Analytics (CESTA) Seminar
- Center for Quantum Materials (CQM) Seminar
- Condensed Matter (CM) Journal Club
- Condensed Matter (CM) Sack Lunch Seminar
- Condensed Matter (CM) Seminar
- Cosmology (Cosmo) Lunch Seminar
- Elementary Particle Physics (Elem. Part. Phys.) Seminar
- Fine Theoretical Physics Institute (FTPI) Seminar
- High Energy (HEP) Theory Lunch Seminar
- Introduction to Research
- Minnesota Institute for Astrophysics (MIFA) Colloquium
- Minnesota Institute for Astrophysics (MIFA) Journal Club
- Nuclear Theory Seminar
- Physics and Astronomy Colloquium
- Physics Education Research (PER) Seminar
- Space Physics Seminar