Come visit the Department of Civil, Environmental, and Geo- Engineering!
You are invited to visit CEGE!
Civil Engineering Building, 500 Pillsbury Dr SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
CEGE is for those who like to see, do, and make an impact.
CEGE is the engineering that makes our day-to-day lives and our collective future possible.
Stop by and check us out!
For questions, or to get a one-on-one tour of the department, contact Michelle Anderson, Pre-Major Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your visit could include
- A more ‘in-depth’ look at CEGE
- Engagement with multiple faculty members
- Learning about research in CEGE
- Interactions with current CEGE students
- Tours of research labs
- Exploration of our three majors
- Insight into careers you could have as a civil engineer, environmental engineer, or geoengineer