All ESci Courses
This list includes the following information:
- course equivalencies
- # of credit
- whether or not there is a lab, discussion, or field component*
- frequency and semester course is offered
- what LE Core/Theme the course fulfills, if applicable
- list and contacts for professor who teach the course
Please use the list in conjunction with University course search resources:
- One Stop's Class Search Resources Page
- or via TwoStop, and unofficial yet concise summary of class schedules and section status
- University Catalogs provide descriptions of all courses across the Twin Cities campus and can be found at the bottom of the Twin Cities Programs web page.
*Note on courses with both lecture and lab/discussion/field components:
- students register through the lab/discussion/field section they want.
- If there is more than one lecture section, the student will then be directed to select the lecture they desire;
- If there is only one lecture section, the student will be auto-enrolled into the lecture.