Departmental Plan and Procedures
- ESCI Procedures for requesting 'Return to Work'
- ESCI Sunrise Procedures and Agreement
- ESCI Cleaning Guide for a Safe Work Environment
- ESCI External Visitor Request Form_COVID19 (non-Center)
Plan for Spring 2021
In keeping with the State and University directives during the Covid-19 pandemic, the School of Earth & Environmental Sciences will operate as follows:
The main office will be closed to the public as support staff continue to work remotely. Contacting staff is best done through email, see support staff listing or the main departmental email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect a response to your inquiry within 2 business days.
All Earth & Environmental Sciences classes will be taught remotely during the fall semester. Students should refer to their course schedule, Canvas and/or syllabus for details regarding ‘synchronous’ or ‘asynchronous’ timing. Questions about a specific course (including absence tolerance; accessibility issues; etc.) should be directed to the instructor of the course.
Advising and/or Prospective Students
Contacts for Graduate Students
- David Fox, Director of Graduate Studies, Director of Graduate Studies (DGS
- Max Bezada, Assistant DGS
- Jen Petrie, Student Personnel Coordinator