The CSE Communications and Software & Web Development teams provide personalized website help online via Zoom Open Labs.
Stop by on the second Thursday of each month to get your questions answered, or have us walk you through a problem in Drupal. Get one-on-one help with the best way to use widgets, create advanced pages, use alt text, and much more.
Drupal Open Labs schedule
- Thursday, June 10, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, July 15, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 12, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
Want to see a a demo of a certain widget or aspect of Drupal? Let us know by submitting an Open Labs demo request form.
Miss a demo? Recordings of previous demos are available for viewing.
- April 8, Accessibility checkers, (presentation link)
- March 11, Writing for the web
- Feb. 11, The new way to create buttons
- Jan. 14, Video and audio accessibility plus YouTube captions
- Dec. 10, Callouts, (sample callouts)
- Nov. 12, Accessible documents and PDFs
- Oct. 29, Pre-filtered listings
- Oct. 15, Menus
- Oct. 1, Unit headers and footers
- Sept. 17, Anchor links
- Sept. 3, Accessible links