Onboarding Process

Request to be on the CSE website 

Any College of Science and Engineering department, unit, center, or research group can request to be on the CSE website. To request to be on the CSE website on cse.umn.edu please fill out the CSE Onboarding Request form.

If you are looking for a personal website please see these available resources:

A flowchart for onboarding a department onto the CSE site.