All sites required to consolidate and onboard to CSE Web have now done so.
If you are looking to create a personal website, you may choose from the following options:
New Editor Onboarding
- New CSE Web editors must complete the University’s Digital Accessibility Foundations course before getting access to the website.
- Once S&WD verifies Digital Accessibility Foundations course completion - editors are added to the website.
- New editors are added to the CSE Drupal Editor Google Group.
- The CSE Drupal Editors Google Group is for CSE web editors to connect with other editors, and to discuss issues and workarounds in Drupal. If you have quick questions but don’t have time to come to Open Labs, feel free to send them out to the group, and we can solve them together.
- New editors are enrolled in the CSE Drupal Training (Canvas course).
- Website name(s) or URL(s)
- Internet ID(s) of the editor(s)
- If the individual(s) should be added or removed from the site(s)
Requests for access changes are validated by confirming each request comes from the unit's primary contact(s). If a request comes from someone else, S&WD will check with the unit’s primary contact for approval.
S&WD will reach out to primary contacts to conduct a quarterly editor audit. This audit helps ensure only people who should have access to the site, can edit it.