All sites required to consolidate and onboard to CSE Web have now done so.
If you are looking to create a personal website, you may choose from the following options:
Changing or Adding New Editors
- Website name(s) or URL(s)
- Internet ID(s) of the editor(s)
- If the individual(s) should be added to or removed from the site(s)
Requests for access changes are validated by confirming each request comes from the unit's primary contact(s). If a request comes from someone else, S&WD will check with the unit’s primary contact for approval.
New Editor Onboarding
- Once the unit's primary contact has emailed firstname.lastname@example.org, new CSE Web editors will be added to and must complete the University’s Digital Accessibility Foundations course before getting access to the website.
- Once S&WD verifies Digital Accessibility Foundations course completion, editors will be added to the website.
- New editors are added to the CSE Drupal Editor Google Group.
- The CSE Drupal Editors Google Group is for CSE web editors to connect with other editors, and to discuss issues and workarounds in Drupal.
- New editors are enrolled in the CSE Drupal Training (Canvas course).
S&WD will reach out to primary contacts to conduct a quarterly editor audit. This audit helps ensure only people who should have access to the site, can edit it.