The Site Management dashboard provides quick links to edit your website.
You can go to the Site Management dashboard anytime by clicking "Shortcuts" on the Editor Toolbar at the top of the page, and clicking "Site Management" from the options that appear.
How to use the Site Management dashboard
Here's an overview of what each section provides:
- Content: Options for viewing all content and creating website content.
- Click "Create" to add new content of the respective type.
- Click "Categories" to manage the categories of the respective type. NOTE: Basic, advanced, and unit landing pages share categories. Learn more about managing categories.
- Click the "Manage Your Content" link to manage all the content on your site(s). Learn more about managing existing content.
- Menu: Options to manage your site menu.
- Click "Edit menu" to view, edit and add links to your site(s) menu.
- Media: Options for viewing or adding images and video.
- Click "View All Media" to view and edit all the media on your site(s).
- Click "Add Media" to upload images and media for your site to use.
- NOTE: Ignore Media Categories.
- Your Departments/Units: Lists the site(s) you are an editor for.
- Click your site name in the Title column to go to your site's homepage.
- Click "Edit Unit Configuration" in the Edit column to edit header and footer information for the respective site.