Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Laboratory
The Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) laboratory is a Department of Chemistry facility. Its principal function is to provide access to NMR equipment and expertise for departmental research and teaching. It is also available to other University departments, other academic institutions, and external organizations. It is located in 194 and 196 Kolthoff Hall, and is part of the LeClaire-Dow Instrumentation Facility.
Our five NMR spectrometers are:
- HD-500 Bruker Avance III HD with SampleXpress
- AV-500 Bruker Avance III with SampleCase
- AM-400 Bruker Avance III HD
- AX-400 Bruker Avance III HD with SampleXpress
- NC-400 Bruker Avance Neo with SampleCase +
Our instrument status webpages are updated every five minutes.