Travel grants to attend Mathematics conferences
Small grants are available to undergraduate math majors for travel to conferences and research programs. Awards are made on a rolling basis, with three per year of up to $750 per student.
How to apply
- Email email@example.com with a letter of justification describing how the conference/program fits with your study plans and career goals.
- Ask a member of the mathematics faculty to email a letter in support of your application.
- Preference is given to students who present a paper or poster at the conference/program.
- You must demonstrate that you’ve investigated the funding opportunities provided by the conference/program organizers.
- You may receive one travel award at most.