Christofferson Undergraduate Scholarship
Provides scholarships for highly qualified women undergraduate students in Mathematics.
- 2020-2021: Kayla Lehtola, Han Lu, Nhung Pham, Kinsey Ruemmele, Chenyu Yu
- 2019-2020: Amanda Davenport, Moriah Elkin, Cara Nix
Hans H. Dalaker Scholarship
This scholarship is in memory of former Mathematics Prof. Hans H. Dalaker
- 2020-2021: Jameson Auger, Angela Chen, Nicolas Holt, Brandon Kolstoe, Trent Neutgens, Henry Twiss, Yanbo (Ray) Wang
- 2019-2020: Sean Mcnally, Jacob Ogden, Devon Tuma
Professor Mark I. Gilquist Undergraduate Scholarship
Provides scholarships for students with the Mathematics Education specialization (new in 2015).
- 2020-2021: Charles (Charlie) Ziemann
- 2019-2020: Allison Guidish
William L. Hart Scholarship
This scholarship is in memory of former Mathematics Prof. William Hart.
- 2018-2019: Pedro Angulo-Umaña, Emily Daniel, Jack Delaney, Jason Feng, James Hirsch, Nick Kanning, Emily Koithan, Justin Koo, Renn Otto, Yiping Song
Maximillian Lando Scholarship
- 2020-2021: Yulin (Alex) An, Jason Bassil, Davis Everson-Rose, Terrance Gray, Nicholas (Nick) Hanson, Minyoung Jeong, Jiafeng Li, Michael Markiewicz, Benjamin Moats, Alec Nilson, Rory Spanier, Chunan Su, Meggie Wen, Cole Wyeth, Cullen Zimmer
- 2019-2020: Alex An, Jacob Boerjan, Oleg Chernyshov, Daniel Fuszard, Augus Hsu, Emma Peterson, Rory Spanier, Jacob Strand, Meggie Wen, Wanchen Zhang, Charles Ziemann, Cullen Zimmer
Hans G. and Sophie L. Othmer Scholarship
Recognizes outstanding undergraduate Mathematics students from outstate Minnesota and first-generation college student Mathematics majors (new in 2015).
- 2020-2021: Jameson Auger, Brandon Kolstoe
- 2019-2020: Tobey Haluptzok
Rasmussen Family Undergraduate Scholarship
Provides scholarships for students with the Actuarial specialization (new in 2017).
- 2020-2021: Meggie Wen
- 2019-2020: Daniel Fuszard
J. Ian Richards Scholarship
This scholarship is in memory of former Mathematics Prof. Ian Richards.
- 2019-2020: Zachary Deiman
Ella Thorp Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship is from the legacy of U of M alumna and former Mathematics Assistant Prof. Ella Thorp.
- 2020-2021: Zachary (Zach) Deiman, Moriah Elkin, Alan Koval, Cameron Vogt, Thomas Winckelman
- 2019-2020: Nicholas Backes, Nuojin (Noki) Cheng, Jonathan Goller, Samual Hickel, Zijian Li, Jingnan Liu, Yuka Nakato, Kaustubh Verma, Lukuan Wang